Monday, September 8, 2008

Cogito Ergo Sum.... I think, therefore I am...

I am: outspoken to a fault!... also easy to get along with...also mad as a hatter!!
I think: too much for my own good... overanalysis will be the death of me...
I know: that this too shall pass.... that what goes around comes around... and that a kind word or act will always find its way back to you if you bother to expend it on someone else...
I want: lots of books, lots of travel and enough money to help me do that!
I have: finally found the man i want to be with for ever.
I wish: fights didnt have to happen
I hate: cockroaches top the list.... spongers come a close second... bitches and pseuds tie for third place....
I miss: my friends in Bombay and Ahmedabad and all the ones scattered over the world..i miss being 6 years old....
I fear: that i will lose my vision.... that i will have no ideas left one day....
I feel: very strongly about certain things and im not afraid of saying so...
I hear: very little when im on a bike.... its a constant source of irritation to my husband that im a space puppy pillion rider!!
I smell: the first rain... good most of the time!! (hehehhe!)
I crave: all things illegal, immoral and calorific! :D
I search: for important things that i have put away and cant remember where i've put them!
I wonder: if i will be mourned if i died tomorrow
I regret: some of the biggest harshest decisions i have had to take...
I love: my husband to bits, my friends to the ends of the earth, my family... the colour blue....
I ache: when i feel like im being judged... when someone misunderstands me..
I am not: as tough as i make out to be...
I dance: with great abandon.... :) i dance like im all alone and the music is mine...
I sing: loudly and lustily to some really silly songs...
I cry: when im sad or so angry that i cant say anything anymore...
I don't always: answer my phone. (i have that in common with the person whose blog i took these questions off!!)
I fight: with as much passion as i do anything else... life is no fun with no argument!
I write: better than i speak, sometimes.... long letters to people i love....
I win: when i complete something to my satisfaction
I lose: my temper ... faaar too easily sometimes....
I never: want to deal with loss of any kind.... yes, i am an ostrich in that respect...
I always: dream of utopian situations....worst case scenarios get me down...
I confuse: days, dates and times... i live on a different time zone :)
I listen: to my loved one's heartbeat every night before i sleep.
I can usually be found: sitting in front of my computer, cooking up a storm or laughing like an idiot!
I need: to know that im loved and will always be loved, no matter what.
I am happy about: the way my life has changed for the better, to my satisfaction.
I imagine: being successful and happy..and more than anything else, being at peace with myself.

No comments: